For those of you that haven’t experienced the incredible benefits of Alkaline Salts, here is a quick summary:
- We should be getting plenty of alkaline salts in our diets, but our fruits and veggies don’t contain as much these days as they used to!
- We also don’t eat the perfect 70% alkaline foods at all meals.
This can cause you to feel:
- Low energy
- Low mood and depression
- Poor blood health and blood pressure problems
- Mental “fog” and sluggish thinking
- Cravings for sugar, caffeine and more…
- Premature ageing
- Digestive problems
- Feeling sick and tired
Then this is a clear indication you are lacking in alkaline salts.
The benefits of Alkaline Salts include:
- Instantly alkalising the body, which makes you feel energetic and alive!
- Normalising blood pressure
- Your body loses fat quicker (acid is stored in fat and gets released when alkaline)
- Boosts mental performance
- Reduces cravings
- A legal sports performance enhancer
This has all been validated by the European FSA, Cambridge University, Cancer Research, Journal of Sports Medicine and many more.
The highly respected Nutritional Journal published the following:
“… the ingestion of a mineral supplement is associated with both a significant increase in blood and urinary pH”.
Cambridge University says…
“A deficiency in these minerals…Is a real phenomenon, and has a significant, clinical, long-term physiological effect that should be recognised and potentially counterbalanced.
The effects of deficiency can directly contribute to various cancers, arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression/psychological disfunction, Crohns disease and kidney disease”
With all this information, we can honestly say that…
Alkaline Mineral supplements are one of the most powerful ways to instantly improve your health.
We hope this is useful to you!
Have a great week!
Get Your FREE Book
While you are here, you may be interested in our FREE BOOK called Health Secrets. In this book we put together everything you need to completely transform your health and your life. Not only that, but we incorporate all of these actions into simple daily habits that are easy to apply. We use the latest reasearch into habits to make them stick and the changes REAL in your life.